Small Animal Boarding
Short term boarding, last minute boarding and long term boarding accepted. My home is located in Mississauga
What To Expect
- Their own private non-smoking clean room/house situated in a very quiet building. We have a spare bedroom that we use only for small animals to give them privacy, comfort and space.
- 24/7 supervision (my husband and I work opposite shifts so someone is always home),
- A large window for bright light along with a window to allow fresh air for your angel
- Their own heating system/air conditioning depending on the weather.
- I have 4 vets across the street (less than 5mins walk) from my place incase of dire emergencies. The Oakville Emergency Hospital thats open 24/7 is less than a 20 minute drive from my home.
- Please see the photo gallery below for what other previous owners have provided/done when their babies boarded with us and of our range of happy smaller fur clients :) We want your baby to feel comfortable, so feel free to bring whatever they need in terms of their cage, vegetables and blankets
>Boarding price: $15/day
- All fur babies must stay within a cage of your choice (this means you will bring your own cage; X-pen, Midwest cage, or a combination of cages, etc.). Your baby is strongly encouraged to free roam but within a pen of some sorts.
- This price includes you bringing your fur baby's supplies: hay, pellets, water bottle/bowl, toilet, litter, beds/homes to hide in, blankets.
- If your fur baby will be staying longer than 2 weeks, please note that a 50% deposit of the total boarding cost will be required before dropping off your fur baby
>If you do not have a cage nor bring one with you, you may rent mine (see photo on top) for an additional $5.00/day
>If you are unable to bring the basic supplies for your fur baby and need me to supply them (ie. hay, pellets, bowls, water bowl and/or cage), this will be an additional $10.00/day charge
> If you would like me to trim your fur babies nails, I can do so for a one time $5.00 additional charge during their stay.
**Please note that bookings for pet sitting between December 20 - January 3rd will be subject to an additional holiday pricing. Any other holiday bookings are NOT subject to extra fees; our competitive fees apply for the remaining 355 days of the year.
Photos of our little friends who have stayed with us :)