Small Animal Boarding
What To Expect
- Their own private non-smoking clean room/house situated in a very quiet building. We have a spare bedroom that we use only for small animals to give them privacy, comfort and space.
- 24/7 supervision (my husband and I work opposite shifts so someone is always home),
- A large window for bright light along with a window to allow fresh air for your angel
- Their own heating system/air conditioning depending on the weather.
- I have 4 vets across the street (less than 5mins walk) from my place incase of dire emergencies. The Oakville Emergency Hospital thats open 24/7 is less than a 20 minute drive from my home.
- Please see the photos on this page on what the space looks like that your baby will have and what previous owners have provided/done when their babies boarded with us :)
> All fur babies must stay within a cage of your choice (this means you will bring your own cage,X-pen, Midwest cage, a combination of cages, etc.). Each fur baby must be dropped off with their hay, pellets, water bottle/bowl, toilet, litter, beds/homes to hide in, blankets. The price is $20/day
>For emergency/last minute (1 day before) or same day boarding it is $30/day
* If there are 4 or more small animals boarding there is an extra $10 cleaning cost on top of the prices listed above
* To secure your dates please request at least 2 weeks in advance. No deposit required.
**Please note that bookings for appointments between December 20 - January 1st will be subject to an additional fee of 20% of visit cost. Any other holiday bookings are NOT subject to extra fees; our competitive fees apply for the remaining 355 days of the year.
Photos of our little friends who have stayed with us :)