TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to proceed with booking, you are required to review our terms and conditions below:
- Payment: All confirmed services will require full payment to be e-transferred prior to the start of service. The amount owing will be confirmed via e-mail upon confirming the service. If no payment is received 48 hours before the start of service, our agreement is considered to be null and void without notice.
- Covid 19 Protocol: I am currently not doing any in person meet and greets. Instead, I offer Facetime/ Whatsapp video call/ utilize any other video platform of your choice.
- Timings for Service: This is a business I do outside of my regular full time work. Unless there is medication or specifically specified by the pet owner in the booking itself, I will come in the evening based on my work schedule without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: You need to provide at least 48 hours notice in writing should you need to cancel your booking to receive a full refund of your payment. Without notice, 20% of your payment will not be refunded back to you.
- Photography: You consent to your fur babies photos being taken and videos for daily updates to be sent only to you, the pet owner. You also consent to their photo being used on this website.
- Health and Emergency Care Policy: The pet owner will be responsible for all medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to Ameera Rasheed/Peter Pitschon or other persons by the pet. We as your pet sitter are not liable for the injury, disappearance, death or fines of any pet in our care.
In the event that any of your pets appear to be ill, injured or at significant risk of experiencing a medical problem at the start of service or while in the care of Bubina's Pet Sitting, you give permission to Ameera Rasheed and/or Peter Pitschon to seek veterinary service from a veterinarian or a veterinary clinic at the owner's expense. Your preferred vet should be disclosed to Ameera and/or Peter but other veterinarians or emergency care clinics chosen by either of us are acceptable. All efforts will be made to first contact you, the pet owner, regarding any treatments, illness, injury or potential problems as soon as the condition is deemed not life threatening and/or contact is possible.
I understand that Ameera Rasheed & Peter Pitschon work hard to prevent accidents and injuries and that such problems may occur no matter how well a pet is cared for. I agree to allow Ameera Rasheed and/or Peter Pitschon to use their best judgement in handling these situations and I understand that Bubina's Pet Sitting assume no responsibility for the actions and decisions of the veterinary staff, the health or death of my pet(s).
I agree that Bubina's Pet Sitting shall not assume any responsibility for the payment of any veterinary services rendered, which may include but are not limited to diagnosis, treatment, grooming, medical supplies and/or boarding. I also agree that I shall assume full responsibility for any such services and that I will reimburse Bubina's Pet Sitting for any payments for services made on my behalf and to pay these fees within 48 hours of any such incident.
Last, Ameera and Peter both believe and know there are many loving pet parents in our community. In other situations, we are bound and adhere to the "Dog Owners Liability Act", the definitions under the "Animal Welfare of Ontario" and require humane care of all animals. Any animal in our care that we believe or have evidence of trauma, neglect and/or abuse will not be tolerated. We will report any such findings or suspicions to the police and the Ontario Animal Protection Call Centre and will refuse to continue with service without any refund owing for the remainder of the service.