PET BOARDING: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to reserve a small animal boarding in my home, please review our terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to these terms, please find an alternative option. Once you have reviewed and agreed to the conditions, you may proceed to booking.
- Payment: All confirmed boarding will require full payment to be e-transferred prior to the start of service. The amount for the deposit will be confirmed via e-mail. If no deposit is received 24 hours before the start of service, our agreement is considered to be null and void without notice.
- Timings for Drop Off/Pick ups: This is a business I do outside of my regular full time work. With the exception of the weekends or Civic holidays, during Monday(s)-Friday(s) all pick up and drop offs for fur babies must be after 4:30pm at a time that works for both parties. If you are unable to come on your initial start or end date, you are welcome to come the evening before or after subject to additional daily charge. Due to COVID 19, we are not allowing pet parents into our home.
- Late Fee(s): All drop off timings must be confirmed via text, Whatsapp or e-mail before the start of service. Should you arrive late without giving confirmed 24 hours notice, you will incur a late charge. The late fee will be an additional $100 flat fee. This amount must be paid upfront before dropping off your fur babe(s).
- Cancellation Policy: You need to provide at least 48 hours notice should you need to cancel your booking to receive a full refund of your deposit. Without notice, 20% of your deposit will not be refunded back to you.
- Health and Emergency Care Policy: The pet owner will be responsible for all medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to a Pet Sitter or other persons by the pet. We as your pet sitter are not liable for the injury, disappearance, death or fines of any pet in our care.
In the event that any of your pets appear to be ill, injured or at significant risk of experiencing a medical problem at the start of service or wile in the care of Bubina's Pet Sitting, you give permission to Ameera Rasheed and/or Peter Pitschon to seek veterinary service from a veterinarian or a veterinary clinic at the owner's expense. Your preferred vet should be disclosed to Bubina's Pet Sitting but other veterinarians or emergency care clinics chosen by the pet sitter are acceptable. I understand that all efforts will be made to first contact you, the pet owner, regarding any treatments, illness, injury or potential problems as soon as the condition is deemed not life threatening and/or contact is possible.
I understand that Bubina's Pet Sitters work hard to prevent accidents and injuries and that such problems may occur no matter how well a pet is cared for. I agree to allow Ameera Rasheed and/or Peter Pitschon to use their best judgement in handling these situations and I understand that Bubina's Pet Sitting and its sitters assume no responsibility for the actions and decisions of the veterinary staff, the health or death of my pet(s).
I agree that Bubina's Pet Sitting shall not assume any responsibility for the payment of any veterinary services rendered, which may include but are not limited to diagnosis, treatment, grooming, medical supplies and/or boarding. I also agree that I shall assume full responsibility for any such services and that I will reimburse Bubina's Pet Sitting for any payments for services made on my behalf and to pay these fees within 48 hours of any such incident.