TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellation and Refund Policy
ALL FEES, FOOD AND ANY VACCINATION RECORDS ARE DUE IN FULL UPON DROP OFF.
BOARDING FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE-IF YOU CANCEL OR RETURN EARLY FOR ANY REASON, THE REMAINDER OF ANY FEES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
In order to proceed with booking, pet parents are required to review our terms and conditions:
- Payment: You agree to pay for the Services we provide to your pet during each visit at the rates set forth at the start of such visit upon drop off, additional charges for extra supplies for your pet will be due before pick up. Prices are subject to change without notice and seasonal rates may apply. If payment is not received, our agreement is considered to be null and void without notice.
- COVID 19 Precaution: We are not allowing any pet parents into our home. Instead, we are conducting a curb-side pick up and drop off system for all fur babies. Please ensure all items are bagged and babies are in a carrier to make it easy for us to carry from your car into our home. Pleas ensure that all cages are not assembled in order for us to have it fit into the elevator/door frame
- Timings for Drop Off/Pick ups: All pick up and drop offs are by appointment only at a time/day agreed upon by both parties. If you are unable to come by on your initial start date, you are welcome to come the evening before subject to an additional daily charge.
- Late Fee(s): All drop off timings must be confirmed via text, Whatsapp or e-mail at least 48 hours prior to the start of service. Should you arrive late without giving confirmed 24 hours notice, you will incur a late charge. The late fee is an additional $100.00. This amount must be paid upfront before dropping off your fur babe(s) in order to continue with service.
- Cancellation Policy: You need to provide at least 72 hours notice in writing should you need to cancel your booking.
- Contact with Other Pets: While your pet is staying with us, he or she will come into contact with other pets. Every effort will be made to ensure the safety of our guests by enforcing strict restrictions on pets. You acknowledge and agree that in the unlikely event your pet is injured by another pet, YOU RELEASE BUBINA'S PET SITTING/BOARDING AND ITS AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH INJURY. If your pet injures another pet, you will be solely responsible for any injury to the other pet(s) as well as your own pet, and YOU RELEASE BUBINA'S PET SITTING/BOARDING AND ITS AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH INJURY.
- Pets not picked up on Departure Date: If you do not pick up your Pet at the agreed upon time, you hereby authorize us to continue to provide the Services as set forth in this Agreement at your expense. If Bubina's Pet Sitting/Boarding determines, at its sole discretion, that an extension of Services is required, payment in full may be required prior to extending such Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if your Pet is deemed abandoned under local, provincial laws or regulations, or in Bubina's Pet Sitting/Boarding discretion as permitted by law, we will follow the Abandoned Pet Procedure.
- Abandoned Pet Procedure: Unless otherwise required by applicable law, if you fail to pick up your Pet by the designated time: All Services will stop, with the exception of medication administration necessary to ensure pet health and safety and basic boarding services (food, water, relief time and shelter). We will attempt to contact you by telephone and/or in writing using the information that you have provided, advising you that if your pet is not picked up within a reasonable time period, your pet will be deemed to be abandoned and that we will deliver the pet to a third party adoption partner, Animal Control or other similar government agency. You understand that you may lose ownership of your pet under these circumstances. If you fail to pick-up your pet for any reason, YOU RELEASE BUBINA'S PET SITTING/BOARDING AND ITS AGENTS FROM ALL FURTHER LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PET. You shall remain liable to us for all unpaid charges, including without limit the court costs and reasonableattorneys' fees incurred in the collection of the charges.
- Health and Emergency Care Policy: We reserve the right to refuse to accept a pet at drop off if for any reason, including without limit, if it appears to us the pet is sick, injured, in pain, or that its behaviour could jeopardize the health or safety of other pets or our staff.
- No pet can stay with us unless the pet is healthy and we have confirmation from a licensed veterinarian or approved designee that the pet has received all vaccinations required by Bubina's Pet Sitting/Boarding. If at any time your Pet is found to have fleas or ticks, we may provide the appropriate flea or tick removal treatment, and you authorize us to provide such service at your additional expense. We may accept certain older Pets and we may administer routine medication for chronic conditions, but we are not equipped to care for acutely sick pets or aggressive or biting pets. You represent that to the best of your knowledge, your pet has not been exposed to rabies, feline leukemia virus, Giardia, or Feline immunodeficiency virus within 30 days prior to beginning its stay with us. If your pet has been treated for a contagious illness, we cannot accept your Pet for at least three (3) weeks after treatment has been completed and a statement of health is obtained from a licensed veterinarian.
- The pet owner will be responsible for all medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to Ameera Rasheed/Peter Pitschon or other persons by the pet. We as your pet sitter are not liable for the injury, disappearance, death or fines of any pet in our care.
In the event that any of your pets appear to be ill, injured or at significant risk of experiencing a medical problem at the start of service or while in the care of Bubina's Pet Sitting, you give permission to Ameera Rasheed and/or Peter Pitschon to seek veterinary service from a veterinarian or a veterinary clinic at the owner's expense. Your preferred vet should be disclosed to Ameera and/or Peter but other veterinarians or emergency care clinics chosen by either of us are acceptable. All efforts will be made to first contact you, the pet owner, regarding any treatments, illness, injury or potential problems as soon as the condition is deemed not life threatening and/or contact is possible.
I understand that Ameera Rasheed & Peter Pitschon work hard to prevent accidents and injuries and that such problems may occur no matter how well a pet is cared for. I agree to allow Ameera Rasheed and/or Peter Pitschon to use their best judgement in handling these situations and I understand that Bubina's Pet Sitting assume no responsibility for the actions and decisions of the veterinary staff, the health or death of my pet(s).
I agree that Bubina's Pet Sitting shall not assume any responsibility for the payment of any veterinary services rendered, which may include but are not limited to diagnosis, treatment, grooming, medical supplies and/or boarding. I also agree that I shall assume full responsibility for any such services and that I will reimburse Bubina's Pet Sitting for any payments for services made on my behalf and to pay these fees within 48 hours of any such incident.To the best of your knowledge, your pet has no illness, injury or behaviour problem (including aggressive or biting behaviour) that has not been disclosed to us.You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, from and against all loss, damage or expense, including attorneys' fees, resulting from misrepresentations by you or your representatives or resulting from your pet's stay including, without limitation, any person claiming to be the owner of your pet and any person claiming damage or injury by your pet.