What Can You Expect From Dog Walking?
- An introductory meeting together (free) to discuss your dogs personality and fitness needs.
- If your dog is active and requires a lot of exercise, then a walk will be combined with time spent at the local dog park in Mississauga.
- If your dog does not require a lot of exercise due to age, breed or medical issue, then an easy walk where your dog can take their time to sniff in a safe environment will be provided.
- I will keep you updated via text message/e-mail about the start and end time of each walk so you know when you're dog has been outside
Some Things to Keep in Mind...
- I refuse to walk any dog that is forced to wear a chain/shock/prong collar. The side effects of these collars do not align with my values of how dogs should be treated, for further information please read: https://www.peta.org/living/companion-animals/dangerous-dog-collars/
> For 30 minutes: $20
>For an hour: $35
> For multiple walks in the day: please contact me to discuss.
>For potty breaks : $10-15 depending on your location
> PUPPIES: Price is negotiated together. As each puppy and owner have their own unique needs please e-mail me and we can discuss in person what your puppy needs are, your expectations and the price together.
*Please add an extra $5 if there are 2 or more dogs in the household.
**There are NO additional charges for weekends or weeknights. Please note that bookings for appointments between December 20 - January 1st will be subject to an additional fee of 20% of visit cost. Any other holiday bookings are NOT subject to extra fees; our competitive fees apply for the remaining 355 days of the year.
Photo Gallery of our favourite pups going out rain, snow or sunshine!