What You Can Expect From Each Visit
- If a new client, we will have an introductory meeting where we can discuss your expectations and for me to meet your dog that is free of charge
- I will send you a message the day before or the same day to confirm the start date of me looking after your dog
- When in the house, I will ensure the mail will be brought inside, water the plants and inform you of any urgent updates or concerns
- I will give breakfast and/or dinner and a fresh supply of water to your dog and clean their eating area afterwards as well as their bowl(s)
- I will make sure to clean your dogs paws before entering the house if it rains or snows.
- I will also make sure to leave the house in the same state I found it in and always clean up after myself and your pet every day.
- I will take & send photos of your loved one, including highlights of the day, while you are away
Some Things to Keep in Mind...
- I refuse to walk any dog that is forced to wear a chain/shock/prong collar. The side effects of these collars do not align with my values of how dogs should be treated, for further information please read: https://www.peta.org/living/companion-animals/dangerous-dog-collars/
- Weather permitting and with your prior consent, we do take our fur clients out for trips with us (ie. forest, city trips, family outings at the park, hiking, the beach). Before anything, I always ask YOUR permission and ask how your dog fares with water/heat/other people/outdoors and take all necessary precautions based on your advice. I will NEVER take a dog on a trip without prior consent from you first.
> Private dog walk for 30 mins: $30
> Potty Breaks (10-15min walk): $10
>Overnight Stay: $60/night
> Puppies: Price is negotiated together. As each puppy and owner has their own unique needs please e-mail me and we can discuss in person what your puppy needs are, your expectations and the price together.
** Additional dog in the same household please add $10**
**Please note that bookings for appointments between December 20 - January 1st will be subject to an additional fee of 20% of visit cost. Any other holiday bookings are NOT subject to extra fees; our competitive fees apply for the remaining 352 days of the year.
Some photos of our very friendly and happy fur clients...