What You Can Expect
- If a new client, we will have a (free) introductory meeting where we can discuss your expectations and for me to meet your cat
- I will send you a message the day before or the same day to confirm the start date of me looking after your cat
- When in the house, I will ensure the mail will be brought inside, water the plants and inform you of any urgent updates or concerns about the house
- I will give breakfast and/or dinner and a fresh supply of water to your cat and clean their eating area afterwards as well as their bowl(s)
- If your cat is allowed outdoors, I will ensure that they have ample time in the garden and are supervised. When they return inside the house, I will clean their paws incase of rain, dirt or snow.
- I will ensure to check the litter box everyday and remove any clumps and empty it. I will always add extra litter when it is necessary and ensure that the area around the litter box is clean.
- I will take and send photos to you with updates of your cat while you are away
- If your cat(s) permit, I will brush your cat during every visit
- Every visit always includes a lot of cuddle time and personal one-on-one play session with your fur baby
> For a one time visit in the day (25 minutes min.): $20
> For two visits in a day (2 x 25 minutes min.): $35
> For three or more visits in a day: $45
***Please add an extra $5 if there are 5 or more cats in your household.
***There are NO additional charges for weekends or weeknights. Please note that bookings for appointments between December 20 - January 1st will be subject to an additional fee of 20% of visit cost. Any other holiday bookings are NOT subject to extra fees; our competitive fees apply for the remaining 355 days of the year.
Proud photos of our happy and satisfied feline friends...